Over 100 people attended the Central Community Hospital Foundation Gala Saturday, March 4, 2017 at Johnson’s Reception Hall, Elkader. Hospital CEO Brooke Kensinger gave an update on the highlights of the hospital and future improvements. Her program was followed by music by the Memory Brothers.
The Central Community Hospital Foundation would like to thank everyone who attended the event and donated dollars to make the night a success. A special thank you to all the sponsors of the event, without your support the Foundation would not be able to continue their mission of raising charitable contributions to promote and support the health of the community though Central Community Hospital and its associated services.
Gala 2017 Sponsors
• Alpine Communications • Bodensteiner Implement • Brown’s Sales & Leasing • Ken & Fran Zichal • Caterpillar
• Central State Bank • Central Community School • Elkader Eye Clinic, PC • Elkader Care Center & Kingston Court Assisted Living
• Medical Associates Clinic & Health Plans • Elkader Tax and Bookkeeping • FreedomBank • Keith & Kathy Garms
• Gifford Insurance Agency & Gifford Realty • Builders First Source/Probuild • Jesse & Brooke Kensinger
• Beinborn Anesthesia, S.C. • ServiShare/Iowa Hospital Association
• JP Fitzgerald Inc. • Fennelly’s Irish Pub • Garms Financial Services • KCTN/FM 100.1 • M’s Machine Mfg. Co Inc.
• Treats on Bridge Street • Tom & Sheila Neuhaus • Northern Iowa Therapy • WAPITI Medical Staffing • Reimer Financial Group
• Elkader Veterinary Clinic
• Seedorf Masonry • Rebecca Johnson • Angie Gerndt • Pat & Arlys Fitzgerald
Special thanks to Ken & Alice Reimer for their contribution of wine for everyone who attended and to Janis at Elkader Floral Shop for her display at the entrance of the hall.