WAYS TO GIVE
There are a number of ways to support the Foundation. Here are some ways you can help:
- Gifts of Cash – The Foundation invites its friends to help meet the challenges of the future through gifts made payable to Central Community Hospital Foundation. PRINTABLE DONATION FORM
- Online Donations – Through the Foundation’s ePAY Healthcare link located here and on the Foundation page, donors may make instant gifts to the Foundation. ONLINE DONATION FORM (a 5% transaction charge will be subtracted from the donation dollar amount)
- Endowment- When you make an endowed gift to the Foundations Endowment Fund your gift will be ongoing. It will also cost you far less thanks to Iowa’s generous Endow Iowa 25% state tax credit. Visit our page on the Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque website and give today!
- Stocks and Other Securities – Stocks and other securities transferred to the Foundation are tax deductible at their fair market value. Donors are not required to pay capital gains taxes on appreciated securities that have been held for more than one year before being donated.
- Bequests – An unrestricted bequest, included in your will, might be stated as: “I give to the Central Community Hospital Foundation the sum of (dollar amount or a percentage of your estate) to be used in such a manner as its Board of Directors may determine to be the greatest area of need.”
- Life Insurance – Established or new life insurance policies can be left to the Foundation by naming it as a beneficiary of a specific portion or a percentage of the existing or new policy.
- Memorials – Gifts of any type to the Foundation may be established in memory or in honor of loved ones, friends or business associates.
- Charitable Trusts – There are a variety of different types of trusts that a donor can establish to benefit themselves, their beneficiaries and their favorite charities. These types of trusts include the charitable remainder trust, charitable remainder annuity trust, and the charitable remainder unitrust. An estate planning attorney, financial planner or trust officer may be able to assist you in establishing the type of trust that is best for you. You may also call the Foundation office to answer some of your questions.
- Gifts of personal property – Gifts of farms, land and homes may be given to the Foundation.
- Fundraiser Events – The CCH Foundation sponsors a golf benefit in June, a Gala in March, and informational forums.
- Personal Gifts – Accepted throughout the year.
- AmazonSmile- Shop on AmazonSmile site and 0.5% of qualifying purchases are donated to CCH Foundation!
“No one has ever become poor by giving.” ― Anne Frank,